• og1986
    Juniori francuske u prvih 11, 1 bijelac Francuz golman sve ostali obojani. U rezervama isto većina crnaca.

Dok su Nizozemci malo bolji samo pola momčadi je crno. :grin:
  • Infinity
    Zanimljiv rebrending kod praske Sparte

z6hvg03kpmp48g3m.jpg
    2ual87dtbxlwht6o.jpg
  • Navijač Dinama
    Carlo Ancelotti novi/stari trener Real Madrida.
  • nkdz

Nije bas nesto ekstra uspio s Evertonom, makar je i do jako ograničene ekipe.
    Pod uspio mislim Europu jer mu se to stavljalo ko glavni cilj.
    Prvi nasljednik u kuloarima je Nuno E.Santo.
  • Eduardo
    Biti će ovo zanimljiv mjesec :smirk:

• agramZ
    [OFFICIAL] The Board of Directors has agreed to remove the restrictions for any fan of FC Barcelona to become a member of the club.

"The Board of Directors has agreed to launch a new campaign with the aim of making it possible for any fan of FC Barcelona to become a member, without any type of restriction. In this new stage, the Board wants to respond to the wishes of many FC Barcelona fans who, until now, could not become members of the Entity due to the obstacles that prevented it and, at the same time, become the club with the most members in the world.

Until now, only those people who had a first or second degree relationship with a member; those that, previously, had already been for two consecutive years; those who had an antiquity of three years as peñistas, or who had the commitment card during this same period could be members of FC Barcelona."
  • Nolifer

Navijač uklizao Neymaru....
  • Jaro
    Da je bio sudac u blizini bi se otkotrljao pod autobus...
  • Nolifer
    Da je bio sudac u blizini bi se otkotrljao pod autobus...Jaro

a navijač bi dobio crveni :lol:
  • Eduardo
    Ako o ovome snime seriju, gledam :smile:

Turkish court hands jail terms of more than 1,000 YEARS each to a media executive and former police chief who conspired in match-fixing charges against Fenerbahce a decade ago, with club now pursuing 'financial and moral' compensation.

A Turkish court on Friday sentenced a media executive and a former police chief to more than 1,000 years each in prison for conspiring to bring match-fixing charges against Fenerbahce.

Fenerbahce's president was jailed for match-fixing a decade ago and the club was barred from playing in European competitions for two seasons, but the case was reopened after prosecutors said it was founded on a conspiracy.

The 2011 match-fixing charges were made by prosecutors linked to Fethullah Gulen, a U.S.-based cleric who Turkey says staged an attempted coup in 2016, an accusation Gulen denies.

Turkish soccer at the time was beset by allegations of match-fixing, which Fenerbahce was accused of spearheading.

Fenerbahce's former president Aziz Yildirim was sentenced to six years in prison after being charged with match-fixing and forming an illegal organisation. He spent a year behind bars.

At his trial, he denied the charges and said the case was specifically designed to undermine the Istanbul club which has won Turkey's domestic championship 19 times.

In 2016, an Istanbul prosecutor's indictment alleged the 2011 match-fixing charges were a plot by Gulen supporters, who had infiltrated the Turkish judiciary and police, to frame the club and topple its executives.

The court on Friday sentenced Hidayet Karaca, who was the head of Samanyolu media group - later shut down by the government - to 1,406 years in jail. Karaca was accused of instigating the tapping of phone calls and forging of documents.

Former police chief Nazmi Ardic was sentenced to 2,170 years on charges including forging documents and conspiring against the club. The court handed down jail sentences to at least 25 other defendants, state-owned news agency Anadolu said.

Fenerbahce Chairman Ali Koc told reporters that Friday's court decision proved the club had been the innocent victim of a plot against it by Gulen's network. He vowed to pursue legal avenues for 'financial and moral' compensation.

The prosecutors and judges who opened and ruled on the original case fled the country following the coup attempt.
  • LovroZG

Erdogan i Gulen su u nekoć bili saveznici, al su se zavadili tamo negdje 2012-13. Tko zna šta se to sve događalo u Turskoj.
  • Eduardo
    Da zabilježimo i ovu vijest pošto smo imali zanimljive okršaje u zadnje dvije godine, a mogli bi i ubuduće s obzirom na rast Mađara. Očito se u Rebrovu krije dobar trener jer je s Kijevljanima poharao Ukrajinu prije nego je došao u Mađarsku.

Sergej Rebrov podnio je ostavku na mjesto glavnog trenera Ferencvárosa. 47-godišnji ukrajinski trener FTC-a vodio je momčad ukupno 161 puta između kolovoza 2018. i svibnja 2021. S FTC-om je osvojio tri naslova prvaka, a uveo je klub u grupnu fazu UEFA-ine Europske lige 2019. godine i UEFA-ine Lige prvaka 2020. godine.

Osvojio je tri prvenstva zaredom što je Ferencvárosu posljednji put uspjelo prije 93 godine, između 1926. i 1928.

Momčad preuzima 55-godišnji Austrijanac, Peter Stöger koji dolazi iz Austrije Beč.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Dobrodošli na Forum Zona Dinamo!

Zona Dinamo je Forum na kojem se okupljaju navijači i simpatizeri Dinama, te na jednom mjestu raspravljaju i informiraju se o klubu i svim ostalim stvarima koje imaju poveznicu s našim klubom. Ostali su dobrodošli kao gosti i u skladu s tim trebaju se i ponašati.