• NitkoBitan
    Zapratio je i on Dinamo. Izgleda da je posao finito. Pretpostavljam da sutra ide objava.
  • marcio amoroso
    fy9blp9ku6k9wifb.jpeg

Zovu ga i u Bešiktaš.
  • Rex Ramae
    Nakon što potpiše za Dinamo ide članak na Indexu ili Germanijaku kako je Bešiktaš poslao ponudu za njega i da turski mediji javljaju da je posao pri kraju.

edit: Gavranović slobodan igrač, ako će se već dovoditi neki backup napadač onda bi njega rado ponovno vidio kod nas.
  • Krizy
    Vratar Parisa Ivan Filipović o Bernaueru:

- Imao je fantastičnu sezonu. Inače, igrač je koji može igrati i desnog beka i stopera, ali može igrati i u veznom redu. Dosta je vješt s loptom i dobro čita igru, stvarno je dobar igrač. Trebao bi biti pojačanje, pogotovo jer ga mogu koristiti na više pozicija - priča nam Filipović.
  • maddaddam
    Aggressive defending

In this section, we will take a closer look at the aggressive nature of Bernauer’s defending, how he uses his pace and power out of possession to help his side to force turnovers and we will provide analysis of some in-game examples of Bernauer’s aggressive defending.

Fintan-OReilly-3-1.png

Bernauer’s quickness is a key element to his game when his side are without possession. It doesn’t take him a lot of time to get tight to an opposition player. This is particularly useful in helping him to close down an opposition player as they prepare to receive possession of the ball, as we can see in this image above.

Prior to this image, Bernauer was positioned deeper on the pitch, however, as the opposition left centre-back plays this pass into the left central midfielder, Bernauer quickly makes up plenty of ground and applies pressure to the ball receiver, who doesn’t adequately prepare himself to deal with Bernauer’s press.

Fintan-OReilly-4-1.png

Then, just one second later in this passage of play, the receiver attempts to turn and face Concarneau’s goal as the ball reaches him, but Bernauer is already right behind him, ready to prevent the player from taking the ball out of his own half.

This passage of play shows us how much of an advantage Bernauer’s pace and aggressiveness can give his team without possession of the ball. The midfielder can occupy a deeper position, as he did on this occasion, and still make up the ground to an opposition ball receiver positioned higher up the pitch, allowing him to provide cover over a greater surface of the pitch in a situation like this thanks to his pace, as well as his anticipation and ability to know when the right time is to press the opposition player. This may give us an indication of why he engaged in so many defensive duels, last term.

However, his aggressiveness is not entirely positive, as it can result in him giving away unnecessary fouls. On this occasion, a foul was given against the midfielder, after he entered into this challenge at great speed, which potentially prevented him from timing the tackle better.

On many occasions, Bernauer is still successful as he engages the opposition in these types of aggressive challenges and he won 54.8% of the high number of defensive duels that he engaged in per 90 last season, indicating that more often than not, the pace and level of aggression at which he entered into challenges didn’t prevent him from using correct technique and timing the challenges well in order to avoid giving away a foul or, perhaps worse still, simply being beaten by a crafty opposition dribbler.

So, while there may be some room for improvement in terms of Bernauer’s ability to time his challenges better, more often than not the aggressive defender does a good job at winning the ball back, while still moving at pace and challenging for the ball aggressively.

Fintan-OReilly-5-1.png

During the opposition’s build-up, Bernauer advanced his position out of the midfield at times last season to press higher up the pitch. We can see an example of this in the image above. During this passage of play, the opposition had a 3v2 advantage at the back versus Concarneau’s two centre forwards and this made it more difficult for Bernauer’s side to win the ball back from them high up the pitch.

As a result, Bernauer waited for the opposition to play the ball to the closest one of those three players to him and utilised his pace to press higher up the pitch, joining the two centre forwards.

The 22-year-old was not quick enough to intercept the pass or to challenge for the ball as it arrived for the opponent on this occasion, however, his press was successful at preventing the opposition from building out from the back as this ball receiver was forced to quickly play the ball backwards in order to avoid being caught in possession by the midfielder.

This particular passage of play shows us another aspect of Bernauer’s game out of possession, which is his willingness to press high up the pitch, at times joining his team’s most advanced players, in order to press the opposition and prevent the ball from being played forward.

Just after this player played the ball back to the defence, Bernauer halted his press and retreated to his previous midfield position, showing that while he was happy to press high, on occasion, again, he did retain some level of discipline and didn’t simply press for pressing’s sake – avoiding leaving his team vulnerable in other positions.

Napomena - odnosi se na period kada je igrao u vezi
  • OsamŠest

Analitičke obrada Osvetnika ili?

Zezam se. Bit će pojačanje, siguran sam..
  • OsamŠest
    Al kako mi je drago da se doveo igrač koji nikome nije bio ni na kraj pameti.. Kapa dolje na samom startu za kompletnu ekipu!
  • vjeko1701
    A gle, nije to uspjeh sam po sebi. Mogu ti ja sutra u Dinamo dovest 10 igrača za koje nitko nije čuo niti im je na kraj pameti xD

Dečku naravno sva sreća i neka nam postane legenda kluba.
  • KlasicZg
    Kakva je prica sa pobjednikom Utakmice zivota? Dobiva ugovor na godinu dana. Ide u drugu momcad ili?
  • Olmic
    dvojna registracija i ode u neku 2,3 ligu i zivi ko car godinu dana
  • IstinaZaDinamo
    Pa bas sa malo vise od 1000€ mjesecno da ce zivjeti ko car ne vjerujem, ali se definitivno vidilo da zna za vise od 4-5 lige.
  • Dragon1Warrior123
    Ja mislim da budem naše novo pojačanje (ako stvarno dođe) zvao godinu dana Francuz jer sam do sad pročito valjda 20 puta njegovo prezime, a i dalje ga nisam zapamtio. :rofl:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Dobrodošli na Forum Zona Dinamo!

Zona Dinamo je Forum na kojem se okupljaju navijači i simpatizeri Dinama, te na jednom mjestu raspravljaju i informiraju se o klubu i svim ostalim stvarima koje imaju poveznicu s našim klubom. Ostali su dobrodošli kao gosti i u skladu s tim trebaju se i ponašati.